Basic Member
Posts to Date: 23
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-29 09:50:40

Name: Annie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Annie's Full Profile]

Just a shitty experience all round... Confirmed a booking on Tuesday, went to her apartment didn't want to let me in and then said she didn't want to see me because her friend I supposedly attacked was there, should've considered the police scam call comment more seriously... I would stay clear, honestly dissapointing since I was really looking forward to seeing her. Would change My review if I had a better understanding as to why this shit went down

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 1/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 1/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

bigpp69188
bigpp69188 - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Annie - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 24
View Profile
Posted: 2024-05-29 11:49:37

If anyone is curious drop me a message and I'll send some screen shots of the bullshit convo for you guys to see for yourself.
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 319
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-24 09:51:02

Seen her twice about a 2 months back at that famous apartments in Morningside...never had any issues...great service.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 6803
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-27 10:32:48

Name: Annie

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton

Full Profile: [View Annie's Full Profile]

It is with sadness that I have to say this once great lady has fallen of the bus.

I saw her in March at the new place in Morningside after she moved from Gallo Manor. A lot more has changed than just the venue.

I contacted her in WhatsApp and made an immediate appointment as per usual. Nothing weird there. She sent me the new address which I met her at.

First weird thing was she asked if I'm booking for an hour and I always booked for an hour for years since generally you would need it with her since she used to want you to cum twice or even try to force you to stay overtime for round 3. None of that this time. Also asked for money up front which was weird as the venue she used to be at has a money up front policy which she actually didn't used to ask for since I was a regular but now on her own, she did. Guess I should have known there why.

She offered the customary shower which I took but surprisingly, she didn't get in withcmenorngo shower after me as normal and not sure when she did last. When I got out she went straight at it, no usual warming up or foreplay to speak off. She wasn't her usually vivacious self so the sex was pretty boring. Needless to say just going with the motions, I came in about 15 minutes since there wasn't much participation from her side.

Still not too concerned as in the past it would happen that I would cum in 15 minutes although then it was because she was riding the fuck out of me and I couldn't hold out but then she'd pretty much have my dick in her mouth for the rest of the session anyway until she fucked the shit out of me for round two so I used to always get the full gour plus of action and attention from her, hence she used to be a favourite.

This time however, after the round, she spent most of the time asking me about places in South Africa like she wants to visit or she wanted me to take her too or whatever and she spent a lot of time talking to and playing with her teddy bears. Okay, 15 minutes but the longest 15 minutes of my life not knowing what the fuck was going on or what she was actually on about since none of that was booking related or what I was there for. Then she told me that she "wasn't actually working today but accepted the booking because it was me" and that she's got plans with a friend so they're going out so she offered me a shower. She didn't even shower herself, just put her clothes on and brushed her hair and was ready to go. Quite disappointed but thinking the hour was up (I did say it felt forever), I got up to shower and checked the time and it was just about 30 minutes into the session so I paid for an hour and gor 15 minutes of lackluster action and 15 minutes time wasting. Decided not to make a big deal of it at the time thinking maybe it was an off day.

Thought I'd give her another chance before posting this review but since then, it's pretty much been impossible to even get a booking with her for 5 months. Communication is appalling. She never responds to WhatsApp. Most of the time recently her WhatsApp shows as closed but the ad is running. Even when she's just been active on the forum and shows available on WhatsApp, you just get blue ticked and ignored. Just become a total waste of time. I'm not sure why she even has an ad anymore as she isn't even seeing clients unless like some mentioned, it's to get numbers for the police scam. I did even ask her directly if she isn't seeing clients anymore as many other punters I speak to have have mentioned that they also only get blue ticked with no responses and can't book her.

It's really sad that someone who was once so great and my top recommendation has gone downhill with just a venue change but we've seen it happen before and I guess it is what it is

N4P

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 1/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Annie - Sandton Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 323
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-27 21:45:55

Thats sad N4P...My visit to her at the same new venue was about 2 or 3 months back...no issues...she was friendly,good service, but felt like she was going through the motions...I thought this was good but nothing as great as the previous reviews suggested.

She could be getting pressure from "pimps" or "cops"...sad really...or just lost interest.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.