Posts to Date: 346
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-02 20:18:48
Edited: 2024-07-02 20:23:12

<b>Name:</b> Galaxy The Original

<b>City:</b> Pretoria

<b>Area:</b> Lynnwood Manor

<b>Last Visit:</b> June 2024

<b>Full Profile:</b> [<a href="/members/displayAdvertiser.php?uid=40156" target="_blank">View Galaxy The Original's Full Profile</a>]

"Are we there yet?" were the thoughts that were racing through my mind lying on the massage plinth with Galaxy working her magic on my back and body. Between sporadic episodes of almost falling into a slumber state and trying to reconcile when I initially made contact with Galaxy via the ESA messaging platform I realised that shite that was almost a year ago June 2023 to be exact. What was I thinking delaying myself this pleasure, fast forward 12 months later I now find myself facedown being explored in ways unimaginable which was confirmed by the 2nd head now taking over captaincy and raising the mast in honour. Still lying face down , I reached out to her body and started exploring, touching and then realised that she had removed all her underwear and took full advantage of surveying.

"You can turn over", was just the cue I was yearning for, taking in the sight with me facing her and Galaxy performing the art of seduction at it finest was insanely erotic and I needed to stand up to the plate and take some initiative. What better way to pleasure and reciprocate with wandering exploring hands venturing south which was received with tiny quivers of excitement slowly building up.

The weather was changing fast and the warning signs of thunderstorms with torrential rain was imminent which I welcomed.
We changed tack, beat upwind, downwind, jibed with me finally running into port full steam ahead and I offloaded my seaman passengers. Still lingering in harbour and going with the ebb, it was time to disembark. With Galaxy removing my storm coat she then made sure that all seaman had disembarked, which was not the case and then orally proceeded to ensure that all stowaways were splayed and secured on her bosom.

"We had arrived".

Commendations: Can hold a conversation, comfortable with who she is, Reciprocates, has integrity during the port levies she reminded me that of her new rates and that I was overpaying, had refreshments water and Redbull, used ample massage oils and lube. Overall a 10 out of 10 experience which is why I will be returning.

Thankyou Skipper Galaxy that was an awesome experience.
CB

<b>Ratings:</b>

<b>Face:</b> 5/5
<b>Body:</b> 5/5
<b>Personality:</b> 5/5
<b>Telephone Manner:</b> 5/5
<b>Venue Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Personal Cleanliness:</b> 5/5
<b>Privacy:</b> 5/5
<b>Service:</b> 5/5

<b>Will you return?</b> Yes
<b>Advertiser looked like the Photos?</b> Yes
<b>Secure Parking?</b> Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Galaxy The Original
Galaxy The Original - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2884
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-03 14:01:28

@CreamyBalls... what a session and yes, way overdue he he it was an absolute pleasure being in your company and I do hope it won't take another year for you to cum visit me :) #drooling emoji xxx
Giftedperson
Giftedperson - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 119
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-23 05:01:41

Name: Galaxy The Original

City: Pretoria

Area: Lynnwood Manor

Full Profile: [View Galaxy The Original's Full Profile]

After missing each other a couple of times I finally got to spend time with this amazing lady. She recommended an all inclusive 90 minutes which I accepted (I recommend it too).

From the firm massage then the body to body followed by a great OWO. Then came the taste of the pudding with was topped by doing things the Athens way (Greek)... We did it all.

Shower facilities were provided after the act with a selection of men lotions and body sprays to choose from which I found to be an amazing nice touch.

This lady is one of a kind who checks most of the boxes and takes pride in the service.

Amazing service... A must see.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Galaxy The Original
Galaxy The Original - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2929
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-23 13:56:46

@Giftedperson.... thank you so much handsome! It was an absolute pleasure spending time with you and I am looking forward to your next visit ;) xxx
Baldboy
Baldboy - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-27 21:33:02

An amazing experience, not rushed at all. Galaxy went the extra mile and gave me an experience second to none.. well worth the visits gents.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Galaxy The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3001
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-08-28 12:02:19

@Baldboy..... thank you so much handsome! It was only my pleasure ;) xxx
Henry A
Henry A - Re: Review - Galaxy The Original - Lynnwood Manor Pretoria
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 11
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-04 07:43:14

There is little I can add to all the numerous positive reviews already posted.
She is indeed a skilled professional and worthy of all the praise. She has an amazing body and knows how to use it.
Galaxy went more than the extra mile to give me an experience second to none that I will never forget.
Thanks Galaxy, you are a very special and lovely lady. See you soon for some more therapy :)

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Galaxy The Original
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 3006
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-09-05 17:10:02

@Henry A...... Thank you so much for all the compliments! It was an absolute pleasure meeting you and spending time with you and I'm looking forward to our next therapy session! ;) xxx

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.