Navigation
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Perfect boobs
Re: Perfect boobs
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-25 15:48:50

For lovely, natural boobs that have stood the test of time, look no further than Hunter in Wilgers. For a woman in her early 40's they are sensational.
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-26 08:08:33

Sandy from Hoe
johnd
johnd - Re: Perfect boobs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 379
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-27 18:25:00

Next time I want to puke I will go back to Sams version of a perfect pair.
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-27 23:56:19

All depends on your taste..... For instance..... I just love boobs in general! The way they look, the way they feel, the 'shape' of the nippel, just about everything! just a few ladies who tweak my interest(in no particular order), Meg from equestria, Lindsey from SU, Cameron and Cece from Waterkloof, KC from Blue eclipse, Layla from HOE, and that's just naming a few! But in general I just love boobs!
[deleted]
Less than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-27 23:57:02

LOVE 'EM!!!!!!
hugefunforu
hugefunforu - Re: Perfect boobs
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 141
View Profile
Posted: 2016-02-28 00:07:10

Cant beat Danni from Randburg
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2016-02-28 00:15:36

Perfection is a term rarely applied to anything in life. It is also most of the times a subjective view of what you thinks defines perfection.

With boobs, there are no set standard for perfect boobs, unless you are a plastic surgeon and the measurements are done to create the perfect boob. Most of these plastic assholes just pump in silicone, and not according the definition of a perfect boob, but pretty much what the girl's hubby/boyfriend thinks is enough.

Nipple size is another matter. There is a perfect size for a nipple, as defined by plastic surgeons, and most would try to get to that perfect measurement.

But all of this is really subjective. There is hardly an objective and universally agreed upon measure that would define the perfect boob.

So, after all the bullshit, for me, personally, the perfect boob is the one that I want to touch and feel and lick and suck and play with. Subjective you say, for sure. I like em like I like em. Available for consumption.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.