Navigation
feyku5
feyku5 - Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-10 10:50:50

Damn, was thinking of a return but looks like she's only getting worse not better with time
Kokoran
Kokoran - Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 22
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-10 22:13:43

Sadly I don't think she enjoys what she does. Left very disappointed
DickRich2
DickRich2 - Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 114
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-19 16:31:02

Her old profile had lukewarm reviews. Stunning body though.
Chante Lona
Chante Lona - Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 1
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-05-08 16:33:27

Uhm I think I kinda remember who you are,and unfortunately you are telling lies because I don't remember having a fracture in my leg whatsoever..also you didn't have a big member at all so I don't even remember pushing back..but I do remember that it was hard for you to ejaculate hence we had a misunderstanding...and yes I pushed back simply because it very hard for you to ejaculate and honestly it was tiring for me and I was legit tired of riding..I'm human after all not just an escourt and I respect myself so much I really don't appreciate lies.. and trust me you are being salty..and you forgot to mention just how rude you are..
Kokoran
Kokoran - Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 25
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-15 00:05:53

On 2023-05-08 16:33:27 Chante Lona said:
Uhm I think I kinda remember who you are,and unfortunately you are telling lies because I don't remember having a fracture in my leg whatsoever..also you didn't have a big member at all so I don't even remember pushing back..but I do remember that it was hard for you to ejaculate hence we had a misunderstanding...and yes I pushed back simply because it very hard for you to ejaculate and honestly it was tiring for me and I was legit tired of riding..I'm human after all not just an escourt and I respect myself so much I really don't appreciate lies.. and trust me you are being salty..and you forgot to mention just how rude you are..

Do WG's have a template on how to reply to reviews that aren't good? I find it funny you say I was rude. Look, I spoke about my experience with you and it was the first time paying school fees in my opinion. I didn't say you have a fracture on your leg but a bruise, two different things. But I really don't want to get into a back and forth with you. ESA gives us the opportunity to talk about our experiences through a review system so others can see it. I don't have any reason to be malicious. But it seems like others are having a lukewarm experience with you so I guess we can find the common denominator in all of this. Take care. You definitely won't win customers like this lol
Kruip
Kruip - Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 128
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-27 13:49:26

Name: Chante Lona

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Noordwyk

Full Profile: [View Chante Lona's Full Profile]

After a hectic night out last night, without having any sleep, I decided to go see this sexy lady for a quick one. She is super sexy, and that tiny ass is to die for. I was a bit hung over. Did the blow covered, then before she could continue, went straight to it. I started off slowly, and increased the tempo as time goes. She looked like she was enjoying it. After we done, asked for a nice cold water and when she came back, told me her flatmate was saying she was making noise.lol. We both didnt remember this because we were caught up in the act. She was very pleasant to me.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

brabiza38@
brabiza38@ - Re: Review - Chante Lona - Menlyn Pretoria
Re: Review - Chante Lona - Menlyn Pretoria
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-22 14:46:58
Edited: 2024-07-22 14:46:56

Name: Chante Lona

City: Pretoria

Area: Menlyn

Full Profile: [View Chante Lona's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Wat a bad service i received from this 1,,i gues u shld change trade this is not 4 u,,she rushed me like i had paid 4 short time wen i had paid 4 30min

Ratings:

Face: 1/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 2/5
Venue Cleanliness: 1/5
Personal Cleanliness: 3/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until brabiza38@ built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Himself7
Himself7 - Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 144
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-22 18:37:00

"she should change trade" I totally agree with you Brabiza. One of my worst punts last year while she was in Nordwyk. Shared the feedback on the Gold members pages. To summarise, this one is to be avoided, watch out for her other profiles too.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.