Basic Member
Posts to Date: 317
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-09 00:55:35

Name: Lotus

City: Port Elizabeth

Area: Summerstrand

Full Profile: [View Lotus's Full Profile]

Took the plunge as no one else seemed willing to review this absolute stunning work of art.

She works from a well known guesthouse used by various SP's. She greeted me at the door with a bottomless lingerie set. Ouch, just thinking about that first site makes me want to go back. She has this firm tight little bum, medium sized but insanely firm boobs with the tiniest little nipples that turn rock hard when played with gently.
She is a massage girl but is open to some heavy play aswell. Massage was decent but the "playtime" was out of this world. How is it possible that such a young lady knows how to handle a dick so well in her hands and mouth.
I had to stop her to reciprocate and she does enjoy a good muffing with this tiny little punani that swells and flows wet when worked. Her little butt moving under her as we decided to up the antics. She is not against CIM either but those delightful boobs dripping in cum was such a sight to behold.

100% guaranteed I will be back to explore her again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

786dadzn
786dadzn - Re: Review - Lotus - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Re: Review - Lotus - Summerstrand Port Elizabeth
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1794
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-09 15:40:21

Damn bru thanks for taking the plunge, I'm definitely visiting the next time I cross paths with her
BrainbugSA
BrainbugSA - Re: Review - Lotus - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Re: Review - Lotus - Bloemfontein Bloemfontein
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-23 07:34:43

Name: Lotus

City: Bloemfontein

Area: Bloemfontein

Full Profile: [View Lotus's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Great supprize when I walked in the room how she presented herself. Was amazed how lovely she was and how she handled ouer session. Will return if she is available again.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until BrainbugSA built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.