Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-03-11 07:47:35

Name: Sky

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Gallo Manor

Full Profile: [View Sky's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Excellent service, communication a bit of an issue, however great service, will accommodate any request 10/10. Great body, nice and petite.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Karthi.govender built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sky - Sandton/Gallo Manor Johannesburg
Less than 5 posts
Posted: 2024-07-22 08:35:07

Name: Sky

Area: Sandton/Gallo Manor

Full Profile: [View Sky's Full Profile]

So the booking with Sky started off bad off the bat because the original girl I was supposed to go with couldnt be with me at the last second, so sky was a close second. At the time i didnt mind because I did want to see sky in the future. I then had to wait 10 minutes in the room for sky to arrive of which she did eventually and I must say that she is a very nice girl and very hot. Its just that her service sucks. I paid for an hour and I planned to get a bj then have sex with her but halfway through the blowjob, about 20 minutes in, I said Im okay and left. If youve been punting for long enough, your'e bound to run into a girl that is almost non responsive, puts in almost minimal effort, mechanical, complaining a lot, acting like you're doing them a favour ect, ect. This was unfortunalely sky. Maybe it was just an off day for her or she wasn't attracted to me but I had to bounce and take that L like a man. I then went to my refgular at another venue to turn the L into a somewhat W. Overall, the booking with Sky was a waste of time and money. Don't think I will ever return to this venue again because of how unorganized it is.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 3/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 1/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 2/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Sonny222 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Bryan88
Bryan88 - Re: Review - Mimi Lee - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mimi Lee - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-29 07:49:36

Name: Mimi Lee

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Mimi Lee's Full Profile]

I saw Mimi last month and glad I did.

The bad was that the guards stop you and question you at the gate knowing fully well why you are there and its a bit of a pain tbh.

The rest was enjoyable

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Bryan88 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.