Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2023-05-31 09:04:23

Name: Wide Ass

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Rivonia

Full Profile: [View Wide Ass's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Met up with her in PTA North, was also skeptical after the reviews. But she looks better in person. She pretty and has a beautiful body.

She told me the address and sent me the pin but initially gotost cuz mlas sent me to the wrong Street.

Once I was there she welcomed me nicely, and made me comfortable. We started with hot blow, absolutely enjoyed it, and the deed was great. From the back it looked much better the pics and felt even better.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until Joepoe built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
OdiLanga
OdiLanga - Re: Review - Wide Ass - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Wide Ass - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-01 15:41:13

When will she come back, damn I miss her
DroPhil
DroPhil - Re: Review - Wide Ass - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Wide Ass - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-22 08:05:56

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

Let me be the first to day I took a chance or this one, the last few reviews and pictures from 2023 as beyond were not inspiring. Phone communication was good and setting the time was easy. Venue was an up market apartment, security asked you to sign in with a lot of info: ID, Picture, No...and then asked her to comeback downstairs and meet me here so game as sold at that point. These security guards know that is happening. She asked me before I came up if I wanted a 3some, I said why not but only if the friend is hot. The friend was cute but one dish was enough for me so opted put. For her looks I would definitely say this girl is a solid 8/10. Light skinned girl who was blessed with a pretty face. The body, well the booty is definitely wide as the profile name suggests but the tone is no longer there. I assume it's because the pictures were taken when she was much younger (she is still young BTW would not put her past 26). There was no fore play she just wanted to get on with it, when I asked if she could throw on a pair of heels she told me that's extra and I should have let her know in advance. So we continued but the desire to do the deed has dismissed to so I took an executive decision to just have a good blow. It was exceptional, I have to say. It is as passionate, it was unrushed, she definitely knows what she is doing. Overall she was polite, sweet and submissive to my requests. In summary don't let a bad review steer you away from a good time.

Ratings:

Body: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 2/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 2/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? No
Secure Parking? No

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Rawdog
Rawdog - Re: Review - Wide Ass - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Re: Review - Wide Ass - Cape Town/CBD Cape Town
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-13 16:49:20

City: Cape Town

Area: Cape Town/CBD

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
What an amazing experience with this beautiful petite lady with a wide curvy ass. I’ve been eyeing for over a yr and she would evade me whenever she was in cpt. Alas I got a hold of her today and went into a clean hotel in cpt cbd. She gave me an amazing owo , I smashed until she came all over me and I finished with a doggy. The recoil guys when you hit that ass will make any guy cum quick. I’m definitely coming back. She is perfect. Just difficult to get a hold of her on the phone.

Ratings:

Body: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 3/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Rawdog built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Karlos
Karlos - Re: Review - Wide Ass - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Wide Ass - Sandton/Rivonia Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 1655
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-13 21:03:04

... she wants to be begged for a booking.. for a booking.. that you pay for.. ???
never !!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.