Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....I misread him
....I misread him
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9731
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-01-28 11:21:32

He yearned for a little bit of loving.

I misread him. Our initial communication sexy, naughty, suggestive...most definitely sensual.

A little shy at first and slowly slowly warmed up to letting go and allowing himself the freedom to express a deepset hunger to re-engage with his innermost sensual part.

I took it as a request for a share erotic, most definitely mutually engaging and inquisitive about kink, within boundaries , ofcourse.

What I missed in all our communication was this....

A man craving for touch yet,shy of it.
A man uncertain of what it meant to be a lover, yet a touch engaging and passionate.
A man in need to be held...held because he was wanted, needed.

And thus on our first meet I was the RB defined by my sort of erotica and sensuality and kink that I love and wish to share and spoil my gentlemen with.

Somewhere....Somewhere deep in my being I sensed something but, could not place a finger on it.

It was on our 3rd meet...I got it. EVENTUALLY.

The way he hugged me, smiled at me...looked at me.

And thus...I cupped his face and kissed him gently...I let him know in our hug...that I "got him".

It wasn't as if me being RB was not there in the erotica...what it was , was a tenderness , gentleness, an acknowledgement of a man that needed to know he was seen, that he was a lover...and a good one at that.

And thus...sometimes to miss those signs and be given the opportunity to see them, engage in them...and experience a man most MAN in a hug, a kiss tender, a body warm...a hand caressing.

What an awesome space this is...the sexsensual / sensexual space.

Always but always passionate be it in the tenderness or the crazy zany sexual.

Adoring you.

RB.
AJ_69
AJ_69 - Re: ....I misread him
Re: ....I misread him
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-12 07:20:18

Well done not everyone will get it
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....I misread him
Re: ....I misread him
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 9854
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-12 18:34:27

On 2024-02-12 07:20:18 AJ_69 said:
Well done not everyone will get it

I kiss you.

X

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.