Navigation
XtraLarge
XtraLarge - Minnox
Minnox
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-18 11:22:44

This woman is a schizophrenic psycho. Here’s why: I booked a session with her a while back via sms. She responded and said she was free to see me. I called her a little later to confirm, and by the tone of her voice, I thought she sounded great. She also said I should call when I was near the Sunninghill Hospital so that she could give me the street address. So I arrived, and when I stopped outside the gate, I rang her one last time to say that I was waiting outside. For some bazaar reason, she sounded pissed off. It took at least 7 or 8 minutes for her to open the gate. Alarm bells started ringing. Eventually it opened, I drove in, and walked up to the garden cottage that she obviously rents. The place was dark and dingy and smelled damp. Now this is where it gets weird. This freak of nature that calls herself Minnox proceeded to live up to, and exceed, her diabolical reputation. She stood there staring at me and then decided to throw a towel at me. She ordered me to shower and then stood with her arms folded. I mean honestly, what is this idiot’s problem? I think somebody threw a brick in her pram. She gets zero out of ten for body language and friendliness. I chose not to shower, politely excused myself and walked out. She started yelling and then slammed the door shut behind me. This moron has the personality of a North Sea Cod and I would rather devour the contents of a colostomy bag before I go anywhere near her. She is a filthy, horrible, nasty piece of work. Seriously, stay away.
ladyluck
ladyluck - Re: Minnox
Re: Minnox
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 30
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-19 13:35:44

In case you forgoten a leapard never ever changes it spot.that it.
Lildonkey
Lildonkey - Re minnox
Re minnox
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 33
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-19 14:01:49

Been there stay the #&*¿ Away She isnt a well kitten !
Toadie
Toadie - Re: Minnox
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 43
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-19 22:34:48

Golden rule dude - if the comments are disabled, it generally means that something is not well, and you would be well advised to give it a miss.
I've seen this industry push some of the girls off the edge. Wonder if that's the problem here? As naive as it may sound, one has to have some sympathy for her, in spite of the fact that her behaviour was unforgivable.
Justin4
Justin4 - Re: Minnox
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-20 10:05:01

After our telephone conversation, I knew better. Just stay away.
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Minnox
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 179
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-29 08:56:05
Edited: 2011-07-29 08:56:37

@Xtralarge.. read the forum...lots of threads about this girl... jsnake had an almost identical experience to yours, some time last year!even a box of chocolates from him could not sweeten her up LOL

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.