Navigation
tapthat100
tapthat100 - Blonde Taylor at Divine
Blonde Taylor at Divine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 15
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 12:38:24

I went there on very short notice and found the venue to be packed but still they tried to keep discretion a priority.

A young lady led me to a studio and offered me a refreshment, i declined and she proceeded to send in the ladies one by one for an introduction.

All the ladies were good looking and young, i chose Taylor as she had a bit of meat on her which was my fetish for that booking!

The rest is as one would say history!

here are the negative points:

She was very mechanical and offered the sensuality of a doctor about to check my prostate.
There were more rules than a normal sensual massage with any of the other ladies (experience)
she expected me to finish (prostate bit) within the first 30 minutes (I am not a machine)

Positive points:

The venue was clean as usual
the room was warmed
hot oil (love that stuff)
discretion (as mentioned above)

All in all it was not the "not clicking with the lady" that was the problem as she gave no decent conversation to "click" with.

She was friendly but if i wanted that i would have gone home to play with my dog then pull wire over the you magazine.
collection
collection - Re: Blonde Taylor at Divine
Re: Blonde Taylor at Divine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 52
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 22:37:33

Would you recommend any other ladies there?
tapthat100
tapthat100 - Re: Blonde Taylor at Divine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 16
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-27 09:18:54

Collection it depends on what you're looking for.

Angie was good when she first started there but the last time i booked her it was a tad disappointing.

Mckayla is good, Sam is not the best looking (my taste) but her skills are very good.

Amber is petite and new but give her some experience and you will have a dynamite package.

I started going to goddesses place in PTA more as I have found more consistency in service there BUT i must add not all in PTA have the good looking ladies like divine has.
collection
collection - Re: Blonde Taylor at Divine
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 55
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-28 00:16:59

Thanks for the info taptha.

I think I will probably go to Godessesplace as there seems to be very good reviews for the girls there.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.