Erik
Erik - Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot
Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 18
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-12 14:20:47
Edited: 2011-06-12 14:27:42

I visited Cara on Friday 2011-06-10, close to 4 months since I last saw her. The selfish side of me would like to report it’s not worthwhile to visit her, but it wouldn’t be honest and the only reason to do so would be that I could see more of her.

The excitement for me starts with making the appointment. I call a couple of days in advance and knowing the treat I’m in for, the anticipation in waiting for the day to arrive is sweet torture.

My visits with her start off with something to drink and a chat. I like to know what she thinks about stuff, she has lots of things she wants to talk about and it adds to the excitement of what’s to follow. She touches me while talking and I look at her, thinking about the fun we’re going to have.

When she suggests we go to the bedroom, I feel an adrenalin rush . . . because something wonderful is about to happen. She disappears for a moment and comes back dressed in sexy lingerie. Doing so makes me feel she’s a beautiful gift, for me to unwrap and to discover the pleasure she can give.

We got in bed, it was thoughtfully preheated by an electric blanket. But the main source of heat was Cara, after some kissing and exploring she disappeared under the duvet. I followed her, pulling the duvet over my head. It felt like we were children, making a tent, except we were doing adult things. I returned the favour, seeing the pleasure I give her becomes my pleasure, her body my playground. Make the effort of finding out where and how she likes to be touched and be rewarded.

Some ladies (and without a doubt men as well) can be sexually unimaginative and repetitive in their actions. I’ve come to realise Cara doesn’t necessarily like the same things she liked during previous visits and it suits me fine. I like discovering what turns her on, on a particular day.

A friendly request to fellow punters:
1. As advised by others, don’t use your main / contract phone to make appointments. Get a cheap pay as you go phone and if necessary, clear the call history after each call. Having upset wives calling the ladies is an easily avoided unpleasantness.
2. Don’t arrive at a lady’s place without an appointment, trying to convince them they have to see you “now”. Street walkers work on this principle, virtually all other ladies work on appointment.
3. Don’t call ladies, trying to make an appointment on short notice and then try to convince them to cancel another guy’s appointment, to fit you in. It’s really not cool.
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot
Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2011-06-15 14:44:55

Have visited Cara a few times and I agree with Erik that it is always a worthwhile experience. Not the best on the phone but the rest is a class act!
Fireblade69
Fireblade69 - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot
Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 66
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-03 15:19:21

Cara I am so glad that you fixed your aircon ,now your room is nice and warm ,thanks baby.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.