Navigation
naughtyone69
naughtyone69 - Getting decent reviews ...
Getting decent reviews ...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-30 12:13:51

What do you fellow punters, and sexy ladies think of getting a punter in each province to do proper reviews of you girls?

One punter gets appointed, and then ladies invite him to do a review, but a FULL proper review, on the venue, girl, services etc ...

Let me know
saintjj
saintjj - Re: Getting decent reviews ...
Re: Getting decent reviews ...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 132
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-30 13:07:36

naughtyone69..jsnake used to do something similar to that, in jhb,but seems to be low key these days... I miss his reviews, was somewhat entertaining, as well as very informative.
andrew007
andrew007 - Re: Getting decent reviews ...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 567
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-30 13:20:53

ya, i agree, but hell man look how much shit that caused!?
TurkishDelight
TurkishDelight - Re: Getting decent reviews ...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 70
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-30 15:00:35

Now that's a job I wouldn't mind doing. Almost like being the food critic on Masterchef Australia. I'll volunteer for the CT area as long as it's a full sponsorship :)
andrew007
andrew007 - Re: Getting decent reviews ...
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 569
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-30 15:20:35

Turkish we will also be needing bare-back reviews (needless to say)
TurkishDelight
TurkishDelight - Re: Getting decent reviews ...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 72
View Profile
Posted: 2011-06-30 16:34:10

:) I'll pass on that one. Would be surprised if many do bare back nowadays.
jsnake
jsnake - Re: Getting decent reviews ...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 260
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-01 15:57:41

It did cause some shit (a lot more than many of you realize) and I wouldn't be averse to doing it again.

I think aside from wanting to see a demand on the punter side of things it would be nice if there were ladies who were keen on getting reviewed and actually invited me. As it turns out - most are of scared of getting reviewed and some will do anything they can to prevent being brought up in this forum.

I dunno... would be interesting to revisit.
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: Getting decent reviews ...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 26
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-01 17:12:30

@ jsnake

Thanks for the mails buddy, really helpful. I think this forum should be primarily for punters with punter reviews dominating all threads. There are positive reviews and negative ones, and thats ok. Not everyone is going to have the same expectations or have them met. I think the problem is that invisible line that is crossed, where its very personal but that is almost always nipped in the bud by fellow posters.

I miss your reviews, they were well written and have also helped me with better experiences. I never used to post here before but now I do. I think its time the snake returned to the pit, the esa forum pit.

jsnake
jsnake - Re: Getting decent reviews ...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 263
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-01 18:03:16

hehe - shot Zack. I heard back from the lovely lady you were after and she told me she made an arrangement with you and everything is 100% sorted? I hope this is the case...

I'm trolling the various sites right now looking for the right punt and anyone that catches my eye seems to have their phones off. Pretty frustrating.

So it comes down to the usual suspects and I'm really not in the mood for that. Then I have my regular booty calls and I'm also not in the mood for that...

I'm keen on a new lady but only want someone who is gonna be awesome - whats the point in having cake if you can't eat it? ;-)

Maybe that's why I had the whole "challenge" idea in the first place. That way if it turned out to be a shit experience at least I felt a sense of altruism afterwards...
Zackjhono
Zackjhono - Re: Getting decent reviews ...
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 29
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-04 14:00:31

@jsnake.

Yeah thanks bud, I'm sorted with the lady in question.

I have the same problem today, looking for something new / different in Dbn. The profiles I fancy are not working today / not answering etc etc. Sent out a post on a few girls and waiting for some feedback.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.