Basic Member
Posts to Date: 38
View Profile
Posted: 2023-07-25 21:15:34

Name: Lee Ann

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Lee Ann's Full Profile]

Venue:The venue is in Ravenswood,one side is business premises,then you go around and park.
Inside,the room and shower is great,low lighting,heater,nice bed,everything is good and I was comfortable-5 stars

Pricing:Good and affordable-4 stars

Appearance of lady:This girl is tall,very beautiful to look at,lovely hugging when we met,shy but attractive same time smile,playful eyes,sexy tight red dress,glasses that make her feel even more hot,I felt very attracted to her when I saw her-5 stars

Sexual performance:We meet for the first time and I wanted to good impression her,so I was nervous,which she felt, so few minutes was awkward,but once we kissed, everything melted and we give each other amazing pleasure,she turned me on new level because she make me believe in the booking that she is enjoying also,very very good moments-5 stars

Overall verdict:I like Lee Ann too much,there was a popular song back home when I was younger called Dreamgirl,which I heard again in my head when I was with her,naked,holding tight and kissing with intention.She is a good-girl & I want her again,many times-5 stars.

Ratings:

Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Lee Ann
Lee Ann - Re: Review - Lee Ann - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Lee Ann - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 2
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-07-26 13:54:43

You've got me blushing here. Thank you so much for a beautiful experience.
I look forward to seeing you again.
GTR9000
GTR9000 - Re: Review - Sandra - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Re: Review - Sandra - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 104
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-18 22:29:37

Name: Sandra

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Boksburg

Full Profile: [View Sandra's Full Profile]

Firstly i met sandra at gate. She is truly tall. I felt short. We got into the room and we got formalities out of the way. She returns and slowly french kisses.One by one her clothes come off. Then mine. I find it a turn when a hand is on my member. I then lie on the bed and she takes ne in her mouth. She sucks and holds and then proceeds to suck my balls. Oooh the sensation was warm and tickly. Next the missionary she was wet as can be... bangimg a tall girl is effort. Finding the correct position to make her cum is a mission. But GTR loves a mission challenge.i the open her her V and sucked on the oyster..15min non stop..my tongue pained but she quivered. I slotted my fingers in and thick cum came onto my fingers. At that moment i was ready to give my 90 seconds worth. Honestly she was horny and i was wild so it was great. I came like a darth vadar. She is not talkative but a mommy. But mommies like to please so i like to show appreciation. Truly memorable experience.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Sandra
Sandra - Re: Review - Sandra - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-18 12:34:16
Edited: 2024-07-18 12:34:15

Aww thank you my darling
Sandra
Sandra - Re: Review - Sandra - East Rand/Boksburg Johannesburg
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 7
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-18 12:34:59

Aww thank you my darling

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.