View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-19 15:59:35
Edited: 2024-07-19 15:59:34

Name: Skyllar

City: Johannesburg

Area: Randburg/Ferndale

Full Profile: [View Skyllar's Full Profile]

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
This lady is the best! Read all the reviews and thought I'd give her a go. Her BJ skills are awesome. Great personality as well. Will definitely go back.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until LittleTroll built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: LittleTro11]
Re: LittleTro11]
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 33
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-19 20:00:45

On 2024-07-19 15:59:35 LittleTroll said:

This lady is the best! Read all the reviews and thought I'd give her a go. Her BJ skills are awesome. Great personality as well. Will definitely go back.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until LittleTroll built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

[QUOTE;4890626;LittleTroll] Name: Skyllar

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[/QUOTE]
Thank you very much darling
Frodonestlemilk
Frodonestlemilk - Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-20 08:09:09

Firstly, Skyllar is super hot. I was expecting great service based on her reviews but I wasn’t expecting her to be so attractive. Her body is crazy! Unreal proportions.
Really nice way about her too. The service was insane. Best blowjob I’ve ever had. She likes to move around the room while giving head in different positions which was great. Eye contact, sloppy, deep, slow. Makes sure to use the mirror in the room. I normally like slim black girls but her thickness really appealed to me. Needless to say I didn’t last long once I was inside her. She gave a quick massage and then my dick was back in her mouth. Splendid. Best punt I’ve ever had.

Ratings:

Privacy: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Frodonestlemilk built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: Review -Frodonestlemilk
Re: Review -Frodonestlemilk
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 34
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-20 09:57:10

[QUOTE;4891017;Frodonestlemilk] Name: Skyllar

Firstly, Skyllar is super hot. I was expecting great service based on her reviews but I wasn't expecting her to be so attractive. Her body is crazy! Unreal proportions.
Really nice way about her too. The service was insane. Best blowjob I've ever had. She likes to move around the room while giving head in different positions which was great. Eye contact, sloppy, deep, slow. Makes sure to use the mirror in the room. I normally like slim black girls but her thickness really appealed to me. Needless to say I didn't last long once I was inside her. She gave a quick massage and then my dick was back in her mouth. Splendid. Best punt I've ever had.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Frodonestlemilk built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
[/QUOTE

Your satisfaction is my top priority, THANK YOU for acknowledging all of the time and effort I put into OUR SESSION darling. Iam delighted to know you enjoyed.
Markspeed
Markspeed - Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Skyllar - Randburg/Ferndale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 37
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-24 18:13:03

You know I didn't know if I should write a review about this amazing lady because I'm scared alot of punters will flock to her, but she deserves the hype that will be coming to her 100% because she is just fucken amazing. Decided to give her a ring and to my surprise she was available. She was dressed in a cop outfit and I was blown away when she opened the door and told me to not worry about shit and just relax and that she was going to take good care of me. My fellow kings.... that is just what she did. Never in my entire fucken life have I had my dick sucked the way this beautiful Swati queen did. I was speaking in tongues with toes curling and fucken headrushes and I even decided there and then that I'm done Punting and that she would be my one and only lady forever!!! We ended the second round with Missionary and it was just and mindblowing.

Thank you for the amazing time and chat we had baby. You are truly amazing and I cannot wait to see you again!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Skyllar
Skyllar - Re: Review -Markspeed
Re: Review -Markspeed
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 35
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-24 20:11:22
Edited: 2024-07-24 20:28:00

[QUOTE;4899612;Markspeed] Name: Skyllar

You know I didn't know if I should write a review about this amazing lady because I'm scared alot of punters will flock to her, but she deserves the hype that will be coming to her 100% because she is just fucken amazing. Decided to give her a ring and to my surprise she was available. She was dressed in a cop outfit and I was blown away when she opened the door and told me to not worry about shit and just relax and that she was going to take good care of me. My fellow kings.... that is just what she did. Never in my entire fucken life have I had my dick sucked the way this beautiful Swati queen did. I was speaking in tongues with toes curling and fucken headrushes and I even decided there and then that I'm done Punting and that she would be my one and only lady forever!!! We ended the second round with Missionary and it was just and mindblowing.

Thank you for the amazing time and chat we had baby. You are truly amazing and I cannot wait to see you again!!!

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

[Good evening MR SEXY MARKSPEED...I'm your LITTLE SLUT FBI AGENT COOPER ...

It was truly an amazing time to spend with you Mr SEXY, I sincerely appreciate your kind words warmed my heart...]

Yours faithfully
SKYLLAR LITTLE SLUT FBI AGENT COOPER ..

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.