Navigation
Faith
Faith - A wave storm coming!!!
A wave storm coming!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 162
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-19 09:13:26

My ex boyfriend has threatened to name and shame me...expose the sordid details of our relationship, god knows what he intends to post but to ward of the attack that he's promised will hurt my earning potential let this be understood. Whatever missiles he and I have fired at each other have nothing to do with my work, he was not a client, we were in a very serious committed relationship. My actions towards him will never be my actions towards my clients, these are very different relationships and as much as we were both in love with each other things are now gonna get messy...hell really hath no fury like a woman scorned!!! Bring it on bear*kisses*
BurnerAcc
BurnerAcc - Re: A wave storm coming!!!
Re: A wave storm coming!!!
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 61
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-19 12:31:54

Strength to you baby girls.

We've seen a wave of "expos" on twitter in the last few days.

But I feel there's no such thing as bad publicity. In fact, he's the one who has more to lose as having a loud might and gossiping is not a trait for men.
Tacotom
Tacotom - Re: A wave storm coming!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 197
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-20 03:57:52

Popcorn ready!
Faith
Faith - Re: A wave storm coming!!!
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 165
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-07-21 10:01:17

On 2024-07-20 03:57:52 Tacotom said:
Popcorn ready!

Lol oh babe...you know I'm never short of drama
kingkk
kingkk - Re: A wave storm coming!!!
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 339
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-21 14:10:46

Faith just go with the flow. Sometimes some people just can't let go of a relationship even though it's over and rather share information or bad habits they couldn't stand about us or way we spoke etc. Strange enough I bumped into a regular ex wg of 15 years plu and got a hug and a few minutes of chit chat. Probably would've been longer if her daughters and either friend or extended family member weren't with. Even though I miss her lots you gotta move on and wish that person the best in life we did that. Good luck faith and don't overstress sooner or later we all have or do drama.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.