Gold Member
Posts to Date: 386
View Profile
Posted: 2024-09-20 19:46:33

Name: Mia

City: Johannesburg

Area: Sandton/Morningside

Full Profile: [View Mia's Full Profile]

Have seen this stunner twice in the last month and it won't be my last...She has a stunner body, service is top notch, doesn't complain bout this or that... Only negative, her English isn't good but it will get better as she's relative new in SA... Very rarely do I say high recommended...and once off pricing, no shopping list...

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Mistro
Mistro - Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 352
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-24 11:13:48

Maybe you were lucky, but when I queried now everything is listed as an extra in her message. Kissing, licking, sucking massage, 2nd round, all listed under extras.
Need4Passion
Need4Passion - Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7039
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-24 11:19:56
Edited: 2024-10-24 11:20:24

On 2024-10-24 11:13:48 Mistro said:
Maybe you were lucky, but when I queried now everything is listed as an extra in her message. Kissing, licking, sucking massage, 2nd round, all listed under extras.

Yip, was gonna book on above recommendation but also got that laundry list of extras which put me off. Imagine I cum in 10 minutes and then it's session over because I now need to insert another coin to continue, lol

N4P
Mr Naai-er
Mr Naai-er - Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 395
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-24 13:22:01

got the same list last month...@eyeofthetiger must have a a special kind of machismo that exudes "all-inclusive"[QUOTE;5091485;Need4Passion] On 2024-10-24 11:13:48 Mistro said: Maybe you were lucky, but when I queried now everything is listed as an extra in her message. Kissing, licking, sucking massage, 2nd round, all listed under extras.

Yip, was gonna book on above recommendation but also got that laundry list of extras which put me off. Imagine I cum in 10 minutes and then it's session over because I now need to insert another coin to continue, lol

Lol...

got the same list last month...@eyeofthetiger must have a a special kind of machismo that exudes "all-inclusive"

N4P [/QUOTE]
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7041
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-24 20:42:12

On 2024-10-24 11:19:56 Need4Passion said:
On 2024-10-24 11:13:48 Mistro said: Maybe you were lucky, but when I queried now everything is listed as an extra in her message. Kissing, licking, sucking massage, 2nd round, all listed under extras.

N4P

I'm sorry, I have to apologise. Sorry Mia.

It wasn't Mia that sent the laundry list, she sent a straight price, no nonsense.

It was the Irene (the one with the flowers) with laundry list of expensive extras and don'ts.

N4P
Mistro
Mistro - Re: Review - Mia - Sandton/Morningside Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 353
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-24 22:06:46

On 2024-10-24 20:42:12 Need4Passion said:
On 2024-10-24 11:19:56 Need4Passion said: On 2024-10-24 11:13:48 Mistro said: Maybe you were lucky, but when I queried now everything is listed as an extra in her message. Kissing, licking, sucking massage, 2nd round, all listed under extras.

N4P

I'm sorry, I have to apologise. Sorry Mia.

It wasn't Mia that sent the laundry list, she sent a straight price, no nonsense.

It was the Irene (the one with the flowers) with laundry list of expensive extras and don'ts.

N4P

When did you enquire with Mia last? Cause I got the laundry list reply today from her. Guess she caved to peer pressure...
Need4Passion
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 7042
View Profile
Posted: 2024-10-24 22:17:59

Early September. Oh damn, she following that shitty deterrent business model now then. That sucks.

N4P

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.