[deleted] - Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Noordwyk Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-01-30 15:05:46

Name: Chante Lona

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Edenvale

Full Profile: [View Chante Lona's Full Profile]

A very young and delicious babe, damn! I got curious since there were no reviews and had to go on a fact finding mission for myself. Comms were handled very well and professionally so I was convinced to make the booking.

She's initially a very shy and reserved person by nature, but I'm a master at coaxing the type out of their shell, so by the end of the session we were chatting away like old friends. She's got a pretty face in the girl-next-door typa way and the most soft and supple sexy body. Everything just feels still fresh and intact. We started off with some passionate making out and I could gradually feel the shyness give way to unbridled lust. She then went to town giving me a blissful owo (extra). The oral technique is not exactly top tier but she definitely makes up for it with sheer enthusiasm and stamina. She even told me that I should tell her when to stop, so she was willing to go on and on. But I had caught sight of her beautiful flower and just wanted to get in there (lol this babe has a very beautiful pussy damn straight!). We started off in missionary and I really enjoyed how genuine and authentic she is during the deed. You can literally feel how she starts getting aroused and into the session with every stroke.

We had a brief backshots after the missionary and then proceeded to prone boning and side spooning. I was just so rock hard for her and enjoyed thrusting into her femininity (as Inja would say). We lay spent and sweaty after round 1 and got to really talking and getting to know each other. Granted, I did most of the talking initially but she seemed to be trusting me more and more and really opened up.

Then she really shocked me when I initiated the second round. She very shyly and sweetly told me that the package is a bit too big and she doesn't think that she can handle a second round. She then even offered to refund me, but I refused. I just found her approach so genuine (and obviously I was quite flattered that she found me sizeable lol!) that I felt okay not to do seconds and just chill and chat. I then just settled down to chat and we even made out some more. Under normal circumstances I would have deducted a point or two for the lack of seconds,but she's such a babe and the way she asked me was so sweet that I felt satisfied with just the one round and her company.

Thanks for the birthday present babe. You certainly made my day. See you soon, hopefully you'll start getting used to the size as I see you more often.

She's at the cove, so logistics and everything were fine with me.

Ratings:

Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

Chante Lona
Chante Lona - Re: Review - Chante Lona - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chante Lona - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Advertiser
  View Profile  
Posted: 2023-01-31 08:07:32

Ahhh thank you so much for such a lovely review.im glad that you enjoyed your time with me and will definitely come back..I really enjoyed my time with you and thank you for making me so comfortable,the talks,the bond everything!!you definitely made my edenvale visit worthwhile I really appreciate it,and thanks for understanding me too!!hope to see you soon!!
[deleted]
[deleted] - Re: Review - Chante Lona - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-01-31 18:43:30

Lol, thanks babe. I see you figured out the "reply" button hahaha!
Kruip
Kruip - Re: Review - Chante Lona - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 82
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-10 17:49:30

Shadow you need to give me this one. She ticks all the boxes
[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-02-10 22:59:29

On 2023-02-10 17:49:30 Kruip said:
Shadow you need to give me this one. She ticks all the boxes

She's a sweet sweet perfect girl next door mate. Hopefully she comes to the West Coast one of these days and you get a chance to meet her. I'm sold.
Soil
Soil - Re: Review - Chante Lona - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 510
View Profile
Posted: 2023-02-15 16:20:48

@shadow did she atleast rub your dick for you to cum on your second round

[deleted]
More than 100 posts
Posted: 2023-02-17 13:19:28

On 2023-02-15 16:20:48 Soil said:
@shadow did she atleast rub your dick for you to cum on your second round

Nah bro, I did not ask but I'm sure it wouldn't have been a problem, seeing that she had even offered to refund. I just decided to chill and talk in the remaining time.
feyku5
feyku5 - Re: Review - Chante Lona - East Rand/Edenvale Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 27
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-04 06:54:12

She looks hot hot!! Shadow your review has convinced me even more that a visit should be paid here!
JustFunzies
JustFunzies - Re: Review - Chante Lona - Gezina Pretoria
Re: Review - Chante Lona - Gezina Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 2
View Profile
Posted: 2023-03-06 08:28:41

City: Pretoria

Area: Gezina

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
She has pretty face and body tbh. Decent at keeping an conversation, although at times it felt one sided. She was accommodating.

The only down side was the deed/service. Tends to be reluctant to play along when u have above average package...think she has potential.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 4/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 3/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until JustFunzies built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Kokoran
Kokoran - Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Re: Review - Chante Lona - Midrand/Carlswald Johannesburg
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 21
View Profile
Posted: 2023-04-10 00:46:45

City: Johannesburg

Area: Midrand/Carlswald

I didn't know the meaning of school fees until today. I rarely experience terrible punts but I'm writing this review while I'm driving home. My expectations were high after seeing that body. Pros: looks like pictures, venue is clean and if you like them petite then go for it. It ends there. Cons, Her face is average and she has a bruise on her leg that caught my attention. The deed was not good at all and I've been with girls who were thought were bad, but this is up there. Guys I'm not being salty in any way but you're not having your way with her. She pushes back when you're fucking her. Someone mentioned something about how if you have a big member she won't take it well. Doggystyle she pushed back into me so I couldn't get my strokes going. I told her to get on top and what she does is become stiff so she can't go up and down and when I asked her why, she game me a lame excuse that she doesn't want it to slip out. I finished and left. I only went to her because of the nice body on pictures and the fact that she was literally 5min away when I called.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 3/5
Personality: 2/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Service: 1/5

Will you return? No
Secure Parking? Yes

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.