Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ....like only a man knows
....like only a man knows
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10028
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-26 22:06:08

As she lay on her back, looking up at him, his manly form was exactly what she wanted at that moment.

Just a few minutes ago she had had him under her , tasting him, inhaling his scent, straddling him while his hard cock rested between her ass cheeks and her warm wet womanness pressed into his tummy.

She had bent down and took his mouth with hers in the most softest of ways and he had responded by placing his hands on her full bums...caressing them.

She kissed him slowly, gently, feeling his lips give way....softer....softer.

She continued to make love to his mouth with hers and he began to grip her ass cheeks harder, pressing her womanness into his flesh.

She felt his cock throbbing between her bums and whispered in his ear...
"Can you feel me? My need of you? Can you feel my soft wetness....?"

His answer was a grunt, a man completely surrendered to the moment between them.

She sat up affording him the view of her womanly form, her tits full and nipples hard .

"I want you ontop of me. " she said to him, looking him straight in the eye, wanting him to sense the lust burning deep in her feminity.

"I want you to take me and tease the same way I have teased you....and don't try fuck me.

Do enjoy me. Please?"

And she shut her eyes and let him press his manly weight down on her and possess her like only a man knew.

RB.
Loek
Loek - Re: ....like only a man knows
Re: ....like only a man knows
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-02-28 15:40:38

Nice words
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - Re: ....like only a man knows
Re: ....like only a man knows
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10043
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-02-29 08:19:11

Words remain words ...and nice.

But even nicer is the experience that those words were a 'muse' to.

I do hope to have the pleasure of such with you.

X

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.