Navigation
Russian Bridgitte
Russian Bridgitte - ...wanton and lusty
...wanton and lusty
Advertiser
Posts to Date: 10066
  View Profile  
Posted: 2024-03-01 21:42:43

I told him I would munch on his sanity. I told him I would lap up his fantasy and dribble it all over his cock....and then spit on it.

I would hold those balls of his in my hands and while tickling them, his shaft ....his HARD manliness I would hold firm....feeling that throb.

I told him I would tease him with suggestions of how I would LOVE just looooovvvveee to play for hours, torture him with my naked closeness.

That I would press my wetness to his naked form...ever so close yet, far and out of reach.

I told him he better moan and let me hear his pleasure....allow me to eat his mouth in a way where tongue is not allowed.

To lick him in places he never imagined he would be licked.

I told him I was hungry....lusty...and very wanton.

I told him to hurry on over.

He came...lay....actually spread himself for my and his pleasure and I just took and took and took...and when he could no more...I asked him if I could receive some.... before he creamed my tits.

RB.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.