Pete Long
Pete Long - Carmen on Sex Trader review
Carmen on Sex Trader review
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 4
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-26 16:43:42

I went to Umhlanga to party with Carmen on Sextrader:
http://www.sextrader.co.za/home.php?link=search_name&weight=weight_1&show_start=0&n_i=10485

I'll try to keep in the same format as ESA girls:

Called her and made an appt just after lunch. Carmen answered the door in a short skirt and bra but it was cold so I asked her to put something back on... Nipples were nice and hard! :)
She's cute and a hot number with a nice dark brown skin tone. Nice legs and tits with a nice round but tight ass.
The room was very spartan with no heater or hangers so I had to dump my clothes on the floor. We got naked and got down to it. She gave a very decent BJ uncovered (she asked if I wanted covered or not). After I worked her great tits and nipples, she claimed to get wet and horny. I worked her tits with my mouth and pussy with my hands (but not allowed to push the finger in). She said she came once and it was my turn to have fun.
However, she messed up putting on the tight condom and I used my own Magnums instead. Pussy is nice and tight and she responds very well verbally as well.
Overall, she's a great lay and worth the visit. No mouth kissing (but I don't like that either) but she allows the tongue to roam. I didn't DATY. I would however order take out with her as her venue is lacking is comforts (although she says she's getting a heater).

Face: 4/5 Cute girl with straight hair extensions
Body: 5/5 Has wonderful tits and nice ass. A hot bod.
Personality: 4.5/5 Fun but not bursting with personality. But when she gets hot, she knows how to enjoy herself
Telephone Manners: Good enough
Venue Cleanliness: 3/5 It's clean but no hangers and the place is cold without heaters (Today wasn't the best day to get naked in an unheated room!)
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5 Nice and clean with a shaved pussy. Although she tried hard to cover up her smoking smell, I'm sensitive enough to smell it in her breath.
Privacy: 4/5 Nice building but shared apt.
Service: 4.5/5 Read my text

Return?: Yes
Pics: Certainly looked like her and didn't do her justice.
Street parking but in the Gateway area so it's quite safe. One can also walk from Gateway parking.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.