Posts to Date: 67
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-06 17:51:36

Name: Cara

Telephone Number: 082 046 1776

City: Pretoria

Area: Pretoria Moot

Full Profile: [View Cara's Full Profile]

Sy is een befokte lekker mature girl.Sy is intelegent, lekker om met haar te gesels.Sy is altyd netjies op haar self ,haar plek is altyd skoon,sy behandel my altyd goed jaag my nooit aan nie .Sy doen altyd haar bes om my so gemaklik as moontlikte laat voel .Sex o my genade daar is nie woorde om te beskryf hoe goed sy is nie ,sy weet wat sy doen en hoe om dit te doen .Vir my, sy is die beste wat ek al ooit gehad het ,man sy is briljant ,dankie cheers Fireblade69 .

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)
jasimo
jasimo - Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Re: Review - Cara - Pretoria Moot Pretoria
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 41
View Profile
Posted: 2011-07-06 20:08:08

@Fireblade69, you are a gentleman...I have seen your comments and the review and I believe you treat the ladies with the necessary respect.

I am an older punter...dating back to the days of Johan200 and Gary...lately I have not been active as much and the board really annoy me with some of the comments.

Good review!

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.