Gold Member
Posts to Date: 252
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-03 16:05:36

Name: Scarlet Rose

City: Johannesburg

Area: Glenvista

Full Profile: [View Scarlet Rose's Full Profile]

Amazing person,amazing service, shes very sweet and does accomadate to requests.
shes a keeper will definitely be returning.

Ratings:

Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Personality: 5/5
Telephone Manner: 5/5
Venue Cleanliness: 4/5
Personal Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? Yes
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

351351 - Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Bassonia Johannesburg
Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Bassonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 1
View Profile
Posted: 2024-06-06 08:16:40

Area: Bassonia

--- THIS IS A ROOKIE REVIEW * ----
Goes over and above to ensure you leave happy. Had a memorable time. It was a last minute booking which was accommodated. Rose plays for the A Team for sure.

Ratings:

Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

* Until 351351 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
KIng_DIngaling
KIng_DIngaling - Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Bassonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 288
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-01 12:32:58

The sweetest Rose with the horniest of thorns LOL, what an amazing person you are...gorgeous. curvy and an awesome personality to boot, boot...bootay! Round firm and very spankable.

Comms via whatsapp, venue was easy to find...booked for 60 mins but stayed for longer. Session was a mix of intense and lots of laughter. Thoroughly enjoyed my time with this little minx. Will definitely return

Thank you Scarlet xx

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

baller963
baller963 - Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Bassonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 254
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-03 07:02:16

Scarlet saw me on very short notice, and accomadated me well.
shes lovely and the session was amazing. thank you.

Ratings:

Privacy: 4/5

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Anonn
Anonn - Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Woodstock Cape Town
Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Woodstock Cape Town
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-18 16:46:13

City: Cape Town

Area: Woodstock

It was my first time doing this and she definitely made me want to do it more often, she made it feel more natural then just a random hookup oh the venue is nice too

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Anonn built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
Ajax69
Ajax69 - Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Umhlanga Durban
Basic Member
Posts to Date: 3
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-30 07:29:03

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

I saw this beautiful lady and Erotic Chloe(on ESA), who is also beautiful. The doubles with them were amazing. I highly recommend seeing them. It's their first visit to KZN. Will definitely see them again.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Ajax69 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.
CreamyBalls
CreamyBalls - Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Umhlanga Durban
Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Umhlanga Durban
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 348
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-30 08:08:44

City: Durban

Area: Umhlanga

Had the pleasure of meeting Scarlet Rose yesterday evening whilst she was in Durban. Call made, rates discussed, time arranged and I was on my way. She is working from an private apartment in Umhlanga. Upon arrival I was given a tour of the place, introduced to her friend and then it was off to the bedroom. Scarlet is voluptuous, sexy and reminded me of one of those girls next door type and I mean this in a nice way. Conversation was easy and she immediately puts you at ease.

What followed was loads of reciprocal foreplay, with me paying attention to her jewel, and my manhood been taken care with deep intensive throat gallantry. It was time to now explore other offerings, and with some pillow support, admission was inevitable, from this point on time slowed down which eventually culminated in pleasurable release.

Thank you Scarlet for a memorable evening, your sense of humour and the thankyou SMS afterwards.

Regards

CB

Did not rate parking as made use of UBER
P.s looking forward to a double play date next time.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? No

just4licks
just4licks - Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Bassonia Johannesburg
Gold Member
Posts to Date: 71
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-04 21:47:18

Think of the cute & mad-friendly girl who always sits with you on the bench & shares her sarmie with you at school during 1st break,while the rest of the boys divert their attention to the class hottie/meanie,who knows it & plays her card to the max,because she realizes already that's all she's got going for her,even at that tender age....

That's my Scarlet-Rose for ya.

From the 1st nervous meetup way back in May,when I dropped my box of Kamagra upon opening my car door(way to make a positive 1st impression,dude),& we just stared at each other for a nano-second & both burst out laughing at my gormlessness,I knew in my heart immediately that hells yeah I had struck gold with the Rose of JHB South.

So intense were our sessions,so free-flowing,so without any awkwardness,just 2 bodies tuning into each other's needs & desires seamlessly, creatively and with zero embarrassment or fear about the levels of perv we're both giving away about each other,as we went at it,using our bodies as fucktoys,and not stopping until every last second of our time together was fully exploited.

4x in a single month with the same girl is not my usual modus operandi,but this is no ordinary gal,and I had to make sure she was game for participating in Mayhem II(or so I convinced myself).

Truth be told,I went full 80's Depeche Mode on her incredible arse,because man,I just can't get enough..

I'm talking full-on ghetto booty here,the "wiggle-wiggle-wiggle" that Snoop sings about on yet another of his weed-drug induced moments.

And she kisses likes she's into it,getting turned the fuck on as the intensity increases.
(Maybe it's just because I'm that good at kissing,gotta drop the "humble-brag" somehow)...

So it was a no-brainer that Scarlet was to be an integral part of Mayhem II last weekend,& boy,did this girl take our theme of "Debauchery with Dedication" to heart.

Full-on attention for 8 straight hours for all there,both guys and gals,with gusto,earnestness,sincerity and an almost child-like glee in enjoying the Pleasure discovered via the shenanigans that went down..

...the culmination of which was her shoving a double-ended phallic toy in & out my arse(while I was held down by the other gals), with such velocity that I'm convinced she couldn't stop herself,because she was just turned the fuck on to another level altogether anal-ysing me.

We're all pretty new to all this getting blindfolded & cuffed and the kinky-dinky,but everyone there were just so free & secure to be whatever they wanted to be,in a safe and comfy environment, that ALL participants went full-on Slut mode and we just fucked and sucked and licked and kissed and exchanged bodily fluids as if we were competing for Gold at Paris '24.

We had a beautiful moment together thats etched in my memory forever ,which I believe has touched both our hearts for Life...where I just could not stop drinking in her Beauty,and for what felt like minutes,I just held her face in my hands and kept on ranting "Damn girl,you are so beautiful to look at"...
And thankfully,someone recorded this moment so its captured forever, and we can share amongst ourselves and relive the moment as much as we want.

What a babe,what a lover,what a trooper,and ya,it's fair to say,a genuine friend made in this Lifestyle too,which is a rare & beautiful thing...long may it continue.....

Onwards to Mayhem III-& Scarlet-Rose,if you log-on here sometimes and read this,you're pencilled in for part 3.

This time you WILL moer me harder with all the paraphernalia AND leave marks,because I know now how wet that gets you....who am I to deny my gal Pleasure?

See you at Mayhem III,where we will be increasing the numbers to 14 or 16.

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

Kev888
Kev888 - Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Alberton Johannesburg
Re: Review - Scarlet Rose - Alberton Johannesburg
Basic Member
View Profile
Posted: 2024-08-14 16:01:57
Edited: 2024-08-14 16:01:56

Area: Alberton

It is always good to see her. She is alway friendly and ajoy to be around
Cant wait for my next vist .

Ratings:

Will you return? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

* Until Kev888 built up some Street Cred, Rookie Reviews will not be tracked on the Comments and the Review By Area system.

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.