Basic Member
Posts to Date: 60
View Profile
Posted: 2024-07-20 00:48:56

Name: Daisy

City: Johannesburg

Area: East Rand/Kempton Park

Full Profile: [View Daisy's Full Profile]

I see she keeps changing profiles. Met the lady In Randburg a while back... gave me a bomb massage with an even better happy ending.

Over 48 hours later, I received a call from the Police from Randburg on a case against me for Rape. Was asked to pay some money to get the case thrown away.

Firstly, I bought the SIM card to see her and secondly, I do not live in Randburg and I only called her with the simcard.

I called her immediately after the said call, all she said was I gave her fake money and I should leave her alone before she hanged up and never picked my calls again.

I am not sure what business this lady got herself into I hope she grew past all that shenanigans. Be cautious with this one gents.

Ratings:

Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5
Personality: 1/5
Telephone Manner: 4/5
Venue Cleanliness: 5/5
Personal Cleanliness: 4/5
Privacy: 5/5
Service: 5/5

Will you return? No
Advertiser looked like the Photos? Yes
Secure Parking? Yes

PS: To easily submit a review like this, go to the Advertiser's page and click "Rate this Advertiser" (if you are a Gold Member) or "Review this Advertiser" (if you are a Free Member)

You must be logged in to post on this forum. Basic Membership is free and it only takes a minute to sign up. Alternatively, if you are already a member, please log in. You will be automatically returned to this page.

Legend

Hover mouse over icons for description

Back to Previous Page
For the best browsing experience, rotate your tablet horizontal.